Re: Production version of ODBC drivers

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Production version of ODBC drivers
Date: 2006-02-20 14:59:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Am Montag, 20. Februar 2006 11:59 schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:
> > Is there a URL showing which Win-32 ODBC binary is considered sufficiently
> > stable for production use?
>
> The latest one on the FTP server is the recommended one.

Yes, but /which/ FTP server and /where/? The last one I pulled was (I think)
when Hiroshi was still in charge, and since then as I understand it it's passed
through at least one set of hands- plus recent discussion I see here which
suggests that the project has forked into ODBC vs ODBCng.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk