Re: What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql

From: Todd Denniston <Todd(dot)Denniston(at)ssa(dot)crane(dot)navy(dot)mil>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql
Date: 2006-02-13 23:47:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
<SNIP>...
>>there was no
>>mention of the
>>odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql scripts, or even what should replace them.
>>
>>So is there a reason why these went away?
<SNIP>

> It was removed because it is no longer required:
>
> http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/convert.c?rev=1.117&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> Regards, Dave.

So with postgresql-8.0.6 and postgresql-odbc-08.00.0100 as installed by
Fedora, I should be able to just skip section 5.1 of the kandalaya document then?

It might be good to add that little tidbit to your faq.html {patch attached,
but needs spell checked}.

and on the subscription page, the link to the FAQ seems broken too.
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-odbc

Thanks for the update.
--
Todd Denniston