What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql

From: Todd Denniston <Todd(dot)Denniston(at)ssa(dot)crane(dot)navy(dot)mil>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What happend to odbc.sql & odbc-drop.sql
Date: 2006-02-13 15:57:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I am attempting to use the directions at
to configure odbc with pgsql and on a Fedora Core 4 system.

I found a message at:
which points to the psqlodbc cvs, but that appears empty.

And when I got psqlodbc-08.01.0100.tar.gz (that is the correct one to use with
postgresql-8.0.6 right?) and looked in it, there was no mention of the
odbc.sql  & odbc-drop.sql scripts, or even what should replace them.

So is there a reason why these went away?
What should they be replaced with?
Or should I just dig out an old copy of postgresql-7.X and grab them from
there for posterity?

Todd Denniston

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-02-13 16:39:36