Re: Patch: Query favourites

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch: Query favourites
Date: 2006-02-13 14:32:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Patch applied with the following changes:
>
> - Moved all deps to $PGASRC/../pgadmin3-deps/ on Windows.
> - Replaced the wxTreeCtrl with a ctlTree (which draws lines properly on
> GTK), and added the appropriate XRC resource handlers.
>
> There is a slightly odd effect with the text box on dlgAddFavourite and
> the wxTextEntry dialogue on Windows in which the cursor keeps returning
> to immediately before char 4 (even if the textbox is actually empty),
> but it does actually work as expected.
>
> Andreas; can you look at that please? I'm somewhat baffled...

I'm currently rebuilding my win32 workstation, using VC2005, and
struggling to find windows.h...
I can see the issue with the latest snapshots I compiled, I'd guess some
flags of that textbox are strange.

A word about gtk build:
After installing libxml-dev on my debian box, I had to add a link to
/usr/include/libxml2/libxml as /usr/include/libxml. I wonder if this is
expected. In addition, I needed to add -lxml2 in src/Makefile.

Regards,
Andreas