Re: PostgreSQL ad images

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL ad images
Date: 2006-02-11 13:50:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

I think you are talking about 40+ images I sent to you around the
holidays. There was a problem with your email (as I recall) so I was
never sure if they reached your box.

She (my wife) made them on an IMac & I'm not sure if they were a zip or
some special Mac flavor. If you have problems opening, let me know and
I'll track them down.

If they meet the eyeball test, you were going to add them to the site
(somewhere). That would be good as I'll lose track of them at some point.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth