Re: PQprint under Windows

From: Christoph Zwerschke <cito(at)online(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PQprint under Windows
Date: 2006-02-06 09:43:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
>> Can anybody confirm that PQprint is or was ever running under Windows?
>> The 8.1 docu does not say that it is deprecated or not running under
>> Windows. Can it be a bug?
 >
> It should work.  What exception are you getting, and what line in the C
> file is it complaining about?

I'll probably need to compile it again with appropriate debug options to
find that out.

>> I also noticed that the HTML code in PQprint is not very clean and
>> sometimes even wrong, e.g. it has <centre> instead of <center>.
>
> Fixed in 8.1.X.

Thanks. If you're already at it, there are also two occurrences of

<caption align=high>

"high" is actually not a possible attribute value here. What was meant
is probably "top". Also, the attribute should be put in double quotes:

<caption align="top">

This will allow to further process the output with XML tools.

-- Christoph