Re: ODBC and pgpool

From: Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)telemetry(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC and pgpool
Date: 2006-02-01 11:21:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Many thanks. Not the most desirable situation but at least it's a clear answer.

My current situation is that I'm using Delphi on the clients, this has
data-aware components that adopt undefined (or at the very least inconvenient
:-) states when no longer connected to the underlying database. However I have
aother reasons to want to discard these, so this becomes just one more factor to
consider in the redesign.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk