How to enumerate/drop user sessions in windows

From: Howard Cole <howardnews(at)selestial(dot)com>
To: 'PgSql General' <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to enumerate/drop user sessions in windows
Date: 2006-01-31 10:33:31
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi,

When trying to drop a database using psql connected to a windows server
running postgresql 8.0.3, I get the error message "Database X is being
accessed by other users."

Now when the Database server is running on a linux server, I can run ps
and pick the sessions that I want to kill. However how can I do this on
windows? Is there a psql command to kill sessions?

Thanks

Howard Cole
http://www.selestial.com

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Myatluk AndreyDate: 2006-01-31 10:33:36