Question about

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about
Date: 2006-01-29 03:48:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I noticed that when I install via the msi setup there is a extra DLL in
the bin directory called pthreadGC2.dll.  (Posix thread library for windows)

This dll is not in the file.

Postgresql seems to run fine without out when I do a manual install
using the zip file.

If this is not used for the server what is it used for?

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design