SQL Lint

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Lint
Date: 2006-01-27 23:52:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Just rejoined after a year of so of being away and have a question. The
Search from the PostgreSQL.org mail-archives site isn't working ( or
maybe not working like I think it should ) I get a 503 Server error.

The quesion just came up, as we start the process of moving from MySQL
to PostgreSQL, if there was a 'lint' for SQL syntax? Looking around
using google.com I found only one decent reference but couldn't find
anything further.

Anyone aware of a lint for SQL ( 92, 99, PostgreSQL )? We want to look
quickly at the code we're porting for any MySQL-isms so we can figure
out what it is suppose to be so the final post will go smoother.

TIA,
Rod

  • Re: SQL Lint at 2006-01-28 09:54:00 from Andreas Kretschmer