Missing Databases

From: "Frank L(dot) Parks" <fparks(at)ezbizpartner(dot)com>
To: Postgresql Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing Databases
Date: 2006-01-26 03:24:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

I need some help in finding my missing databases.

I did as pg_dumpall of 8.x and then updated to 8.1.2 and reloaded my
databases using psql -U postgres template1 < dumpfile.

I can see each one in psql -U xxxxx dbname and I can do a \dt to display
the tables on the server. When I try to connect any other way
(webmin/pgadmin/application) it can't find any dbs. Can anyone please
point me in a direction to find the problem?

Thanks,

Frank