Offer for PG Developers/Hackers

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Offer for PG Developers/Hackers
Date: 2006-01-24 07:59:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I want to give something back(I would give a donation but sales are poor
:-( ,so I am offering to any verified Postgresql developer(by verified I
mean your name shows up on this list  a LOT ) a free copy of PG
Lightning Admin.

I know most of you guys don't use windows, but if you do your welcome to
a copy.  There are no strings attached and you don't have to do anything
  other than keeping the setup password to yourself.

Just let me know via email.

Thanks,

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

Next:From: Tino WildenhainDate: 2006-01-24 08:14:38