Offer for PG Developers/Hackers

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Offer for PG Developers/Hackers
Date: 2006-01-24 07:59:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I want to give something back(I would give a donation but sales are poor
:-( ,so I am offering to any verified Postgresql developer(by verified I
mean your name shows up on this list  a LOT ) a free copy of PG
Lightning Admin.

I know most of you guys don't use windows, but if you do your welcome to
a copy.  There are no strings attached and you don't have to do anything
  other than keeping the setup password to yourself.

Just let me know via email.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

Next:From: Tino WildenhainDate: 2006-01-24 08:14:38