Re: Text/HTML files

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Text/HTML files
Date: 2006-01-23 20:02:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Raph,

Night' Dave,

> I finally got round to converting the pgAdmin files like BUGS.txt to plain text as you requested some time back. I also renamed them to BUGS, LICENSE, README, CHANGELOG etc. for consistency with other packages. Dunno if you need to tweak any of the Debian packing to accommodate the changes?

That's great. I'll take a look at this as soon as time permits it. For
now, I won't be available until 7th of february. Concerning Debian
packaging stuff, I still need to clean the snapshots and maybe to change
some minor things to take advantage of the new organisation you describe
here.

> On a related note, have you got anywhere with the man pages your spoke about a while ago?

In fact, not. mmmh no, in fact yes :)
I just added them to pgadmin3-1.4.1-1 which was uploaded and accepted
this WE to the official debian/unstable. Peter is also doing some big
cleaning in the debian opened bugs until I get more freetime.
I'll rework on this after the 7th of february.

Hope this does not break any release plan(?).

Regards,
Raphaël