Re: Press email list

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Press email list
Date: 2006-01-16 19:21:04
Lists: pgsql-www

>> I thought we were using greylisting? You should get very little
>> spam.
>
> There are about four spams a day, and a valid email perhaps once every
> four months.
O.k. that is what I would expect. I personally get about 12 spams
a day but that is directly to jd@ . Think about how many spams are probably
really being sent to that address.

Honestly Bruce 4 spams is not that bad :) Do you have spam filtering
on your end? Something bayesian should pick up those 4.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/