Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year

From: Steven Ericsson Zenith <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: Drew Wilson <amw(at)apple(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year
Date: 2006-01-11 17:47:50
Lists: sfpug

Drew,

I think that is a great idea and Apple is a great location. Here is
what I suggest. On the months that meetings are in Oakland - say a week
later, so that the intense folks can do both if they really want - we
hold a local meeting. We willl have to find our own speakers from a
local pool - and/or we can invite the same speakers that appeared in
Oakland. Between us we can probably wake up a few local speakers from
places down here.

Steven