Re: Parameters.Refresh error.

From: Adam Biser <adambiser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Date: 2006-01-11 17:18:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> What's happen? I can't continue helping you without it.

Sorry this is later than expected, things got a bit around here.

I attached the code so that spacing is preserved. It's in VB6 and just
a text file. The first method works, but none of the others do. I've
made note of the error I receive as comments in the code. If there's
anything else you need, just let me know.

Thank you,
Adam

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql-parms.txt text/plain 1.9 KB