How to read wal?

From: Jure Ložar <jure(dot)lozar(at)madalbal(dot)si>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to read wal?
Date: 2005-12-31 00:06:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi.

I have a big problem. I dropped wrong table. I do have very recent dump,
but I would need to read wal (write ahead log) files somehow, to see
last 60 entries that were made. Then I can enter them manually.
Is there any way to make wal files more readable? Or is there something
else that I can do? I read that it is not possible to combine them with
dump. I do not have any usefull logs and wal files are my last hope.

Hopefully I chose the right list po post this.

Thanks in advance

Jure