pgAgent manpage

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent manpage
Date: 2005-12-26 22:36:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave, friends,

santa claus just passed through my house and left this manpage near my
shoes... So, merry christmas!

pgagent.xml is the docbook-xml source for this manpage and pgagent.1 was
compiled with the following command under Debian/Sarge:
docbook2x-man pgagent.xml

I can convert the old pgadmin3.1 that I ship with Debian packages to
docbook-xml if needed. I'd prefer that we all ship these manpages for
next releases instead of releasing them specifically for Debian, what do
you think of adding them to the main install process?

Regards,
Raph

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgagent.1 text/plain 1.7 KB