EnterpriseDB on sponsors page

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EnterpriseDB on sponsors page
Date: 2005-12-22 00:32:23
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

EnterpriseDB would like to be listed on the "postgresql sponsors" page.
Their credentials are:

-- Employed Alvaro for 3 months exclusively to complete shared locks for
8.1.

-- Paid for, and devoted staff time to, Coverity testing of PostgreSQL
8.0 and the subsequent bug fixes.

-- Ported the JasperSoft dashboard to PostgreSQL (
http://www.oetrends.com/news.php?action=view_record&idnum=498 ) and are
porting SugarCRM (release early 2006).

-- Provided booth space and swag at Linux World Expo 2005

-- are helping with legal fees for our trademark issues.

-- plan to make ongoing code contributions based on their work on eDB.

This is the first time, I think, we've talked about someone who's not
employing a full-time developer or giving us web servers right now.
However, they have contributed a bunch of other "stuff" and plan to keep
on doing so.

Discussion?

--Josh Berkus