RE: [HACKERS] libpq and libpgtcl in Windows

From: Dan Gowin <DGowin(at)avantec(dot)net>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, "PGSQL HACKERS (E-mail)" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] libpq and libpgtcl in Windows
Date: 1998-12-11 14:16:43
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-interfaces
Hiroshi,
	I've got a bug report for you. On a Win95 machine running
Tcl/Tk 8.1, the dll does not load correctly. A "load libpgtcl.dll"
at the "wish81" console gives a :
<Couldn't load file "libpgtcl.dll": invalid argument>.
But it works file on Tcl/Tk 8.0 for Windows. Apparently the DLL
interface in Tcl/Tk 8.1 is a little different, I'm not sure what
it is. Are you using Microsoft Visual C++ or a Borland Compiler?
The DLLs that Borland puts out are a little different but for the
most part I have'nt to many problems with them. The Tcl that
Scriptics puts out is compiled in Microsoft Visual C++.

I'll look at your code this weekend.

D.