Pl/pgSQL documentation

From: "Luiz K(dot) Matsumura" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pl/pgSQL documentation
Date: 2005-12-15 20:08:45
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all

I want to sugest to add a session in Pl/pgSQL documentation:
 a "command reference" like the SQL commands reference with brief
description of the sintax and a link to the
proper location in atual document section for a detailed behavior.

It's because sometimes are hard to find the desired information in the
doc and seems to be more natural
see what commands are avaiable to reseach when we are working over a
program and we have doubts
about what to use.

Thanks in advance

Luiz Matsumura

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Andre TruterDate: 2005-12-17 12:53:13