single click, double query

From: Szabolcs BALLA <szballa(at)confinsystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: single click, double query
Date: 2005-12-15 12:18:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have a strange problem with psql 7.4.7.
I have customers who run xp, with sp1 (with sp2 no problem), when they
report from our web-based application they send a query
after a single click. The same queries have been posted twice within a
few milliseconds.
How can I forbid this on db server side? Is it possible?
note: I can't forbid a "too fast" connections by IP because they come
throught firewall.

Thanks,
Szabek