Re: Schema bug

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schema bug
Date: 2005-12-14 10:26:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I *do* have a problem if information_schema becomes non-system.  For
pgsql-core this is non-system, but a user would consider this system and
like to have its display suppressed for day-to-day work.

I'm still not convinced we need to do anything. Renaming public is
highly irregular, and finally showing system objects will make it
reappear. The schema restriction allows individual filters who likes it.

Regards,
Andreas