Re: Integration Requirements

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Integration Requirements
Date: 2005-12-07 17:57:39
Lists: pgsql-www
Magnus, Dave,

> Yes, please, because I still don't see anything that can't be solved
> within the framework of our curernt static mirror system.

OK, point taken.   But in that case we're looking at having only the
text of the articles available as static content.  All other
functionality will have to run through a dynamic server.

If there's value in having the individual articles mirrored statically
when the primary access system to them is dynamic, it certainly doesn't
bother me any.   The point about google-searching is well made.

--Josh