Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 559701082 does not exist

From: Dirk Lutzebäck <lutzeb(at)aeccom(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 559701082 does not exist
Date: 2005-11-30 09:06:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom,

I have now deleted every temp table I know from pg_temp_nnn using your
approach but still can't dump the schema:

pg_dump: schema with OID 559701082 does not exist

I could'nt find any reference to 559701082 in pg_class, pg_namespace or
pg_proc.

Regards,

Dirk

--
/This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy

*Dirk Lutzebäck* <lutzeb(at)aeccom(dot)com> Tel +49.30.5362.1635 Fax .1638
CTO AEC/communications GmbH <http://www.aeccom.com>, Berlin, Germany