Re: Stored procedures in C

From: "Emiliano Moscato" <moski666(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Martin Gainty" <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored procedures in C
Date: 2008-04-24 16:56:27
Lists: pgsql-general
Guys, it has nothing to do with my question :D
I don't know why Martin answer to me anything about Cobol.
I just was looking how to query database in a stored procedure in C. Some
people pointed me to SPI documentation (at chapter 41 of oficial Postgres
documentation) that is being useful.
Thanks for worry about it :)

Emiliano

--
mOsKi
"No hay nada que uno haga mal , lo que hay es poco vino." Autor Anonimo