Restore a PG database in Windows

From: "josh(at)segrestfarms(dot)com" <josh(at)segrestfarms(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restore a PG database in Windows
Date: 2005-11-15 18:16:38
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am having an extremely difficult time restoring the backup.gz I have
on my Desktop.

I just completed my installation of PG 8 on my Windows XP Home
notebook.  I tried using PGAdminIII to do the Restore, but for some
reason it doesn't want to work.

So, I tried using PSQL, but I'm still not having any luck.

Can anyone direct me to a good resource that explains how to go about
restoring a database on a Windows box?

Thanks in advance!!

Josh in Tampa

pgsql-admin by date