Re: ERROR: could not read block

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>,"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: <icub3d(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: could not read block
Date: 2005-11-15 21:28:27
Lists: pgsql-admin
I got the error log working on Windows (with redirect_stderr).  I had
to stop and restart postgres to do so.  I ran the query (for the fourth
time), and it completed successfully.

I'm not inclined to believe that changing the redirect_stderr setting
would change this behavior, so I guess that either it is a
coincidence or the restart cleared some bad state within postgres.

Is there anything that anyone wants me to do at this point, to try
to pin down a cause, or do I drop it here?

-Kevin

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Josh O'BrienDate: 2005-11-15 21:37:09