Directions to Wednesday Meeting and need RSVPs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Directions to Wednesday Meeting and need RSVPs
Date: 2005-11-14 19:29:47
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

First off, I need to have all RSVPs by tommorrow afternoon. We need to
know numbers for rides and food. So far, only 5 people have RSVP'd.

Getting to the meeting Wednesday:

Via Caltrain: Get off at the "Hayward Park" stop. We will arrange to
pick people up at 7:10pm. YOU MUST RSVP if you want to be picked up
from Caltrain! (send your name, number of people, and cell phone
number) Some rides will also be available after the meeting direct to BART.

Via Carpool: Post to THIS LIST to arrange carpools with other members
attending the meeting.

Driving Directions:

FROM THE EAST:
If you are crossing the San Mateo Bridge from the East Bay, take 92 to
Halfmoon Bay take 101 South to San Jose take East Hillsdale exit make a
left on to East Hillsdale and take a left on Norfolk. Go down
approximately 4 blocks Atrium building (our office) is on the left hand
side across from Taco Bell.

FROM THE SOUTH:
Take 101 North to San Francisco
Take Hillsdale Blvd. Exit
Make Right on East Hillsdale Blvd.
Make Left onto S. Norfolk Street
2 Lights down turn left to 1900 S. Norfolk Street

FROM THE NORTH:
Take 101 South to the 92 Junction.
Exit for the 92 East but stay to the right.
Take the exit for Fashion Island Boulevard which appears *immediately*
off of the 92 junction ramp.
Turn left at the bottom of the off-ramp.
Turn right at the next major intersection: S. Norfolk.
Stay to the right, drive one block and turn into the 1900 S. Norfolk
Parking lot. Drive around to the rear of the building.

PARKING:
Please be sure to park in the back of the building. We are located on
the 2nd floor right off the elevator Suite #224 at the rear of the building.