Tabs in query editing window

From: "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tabs in query editing window
Date: 2005-11-05 13:09:52
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I'd love to see - in some future version - the ability to set the
size of the indent cased by tabs in the SQL editing window. I use
pgAdmin more and more for writing functions, etc, and it would be
nice to be able to set tabs to indent just two or three spaces - as
it is, the large tab indent causes lines to run off the right edge of
the window after just a couple of levels of indent.

Congrats to all working on pgAdmin - the new version looks great!

--Ray O'Donnell

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod(at)iol(dot)ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: ChrisDate: 2005-11-06 01:12:16