Re: New french translation

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Subject: Re: New french translation
Date: 2005-11-04 15:28:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> Great, thanks Guillaume. I haven't built 1.4 just yet, so you're OK.
>
> One thing I noticed - the hints file looks a little short; are you
> working from an older version?

Nothing wrong with them, en_US is even shorter. We're not assumed to
write fiction...

bugs.txt was located in the wrong directory; it's not a hint file.
Currently, it isn't used localized, because it is located using the help
system. Unless all help is translated, it will be ignored as single file.

Regards,
Andreas