Re: ERROR [HY000] Out of memory while reading tuples.

From: Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR [HY000] Out of memory while reading tuples.
Date: 2005-11-02 15:08:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,

I just thought that we have some kind of problem with memory allocation
in bind.c (line 210 -230?). Maybe that one below is linked to it. Seems
that declare/fetch allocates to much memory and crashes. Only strange
thing is Anoop didn't change anything there. Unfortunately I don't know
anything about the libpq internals.

regards
Johann

Leendert Paul Diterwich: