Re: Please HELP - URGENT - transaction wraparound error

From: John Sidney-Woollett <johnsw(at)wardbrook(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please HELP - URGENT - transaction wraparound error
Date: 2005-10-30 16:51:44
Lists: pgsql-general
OK, I restored the pgsql/data to another server and started up postgres

and this is what I got:

  SELECT datname, age(datfrozenxid) FROM pg_database;
    datname    |     age
--------------+-------------
  mail_lxtreme | -2074187459
  bp_live      |  1079895636
  template1    |  1076578064
  template0    | -2074187459
(4 rows)

mail_lxtreme is a test mail db and I don't care about it. So it could
have been deleted without any worries...

Which databases are a problem? Is it template0 or bp_live and template1?

Thanks

John