Re: Regression test failure date.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Creager <Robert_Creager(at)LogicalChaos(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regression test failure date.
Date: 2003-07-28 23:05:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Tom, is the attached regression diff considered normal? This was
> generated by current CVS.

Well, this *looks* like it could be an example of the SI-overrun-
during-create behavior I was talking about. But if you weren't running
a verbose log to show whether a cache flush occurred just before the
error, there's no way to know for sure.

Right at the moment I am more interested in the other cases though
(cache lookup failure during DROP) since I have no plausible
explanation for them.