Re: BUG #2001: Signal 11 after concurrent inserts + updates

From: Telin Lin <tlin(at)rosettastone(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2001: Signal 11 after concurrent inserts + updates
Date: 2005-10-26 15:44:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I have several directories such as 1,  17229,  17230,  333909 under
base.  but none of them is generated during crash time.  Under thsoe
directories, there are a bunch of files with NNNN(number) filename.
Some of them are over size of 6M.

I guess i will set the max_stack_depth in postgres.conf to get the right
coredump?

Nope, no other add-on or modules.  we are just using tables, indices and
triggers from slony.

Thanks!!