Re: BUG #2001: Signal 11 after concurrent inserts + updates

From: Telin Lin <tlin(at)rosettastone(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2001: Signal 11 after concurrent inserts + updates
Date: 2005-10-26 15:21:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

No, haven't done any memory tests lately. Let me get that going.

I am doing pg_dump nightly with the whole database including this
table. so i guess that says it. I couldn't find any core dump. btw,
the core dump filename should be just like 'coredump', right?

Let me also get the max_stack_depth into conf.

Thanks much!!

telin

Thanks much for your advise.