Re: Used Memory

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)paradise(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: "Christian Paul B(dot) Cosinas" <cpc(at)cybees(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Used Memory
Date: 2005-10-25 04:14:35
Lists: pgsql-performance
Christian Paul B. Cosinas wrote:
> Hi mark
>
> I have so many functions, more than 100 functions in the database :) And I
> am dealing about 3 million of records in one database.
> And about 100 databases :)

LOL - sorry, mis-understood your previous message to mean you had
identified *one* query where 'fetch all' was causing the problem!

Having said that, to make much more progress, you probably want to
identify those queries that are consuming your resource, pick one of two
of the particularly bad ones and post 'em.

There are a number of ways to perform said identification, enabling
stats collection might be worth a try.

regards

Mark