Problem analyzing explain analyze output

From: Guillaume Smet <guillaume(dot)smet(at)openwide(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem analyzing explain analyze output
Date: 2005-10-23 23:53:59
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,

I'm currently testing PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3 and I have a problem with a
EXPLAIN ANALYZE output. You can find it attached.

I don't understand why I have the Nested Loop at line 19 with an actual
time of 254.292..257.328 because I can't find anywhere the line taking
this 254 ms. Is it a problem with 8.1b3 or can anyone explain me where I
can find the part of the query taking this time? I'm not sure to
understand the new bitmap scan stuff.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

--