Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information

From: Aly Dharshi <aly(dot)dharshi(at)telus(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information
Date: 2005-10-23 17:08:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ah soory about that, when you are in MMC, execute the following:

File->Add/Remove Snap-in->Standalone->Add-><pick your snap-in e.g Local
Users and Groups>->Add->Finish->close->Ok

You should now be able to manage the users and groups better, you should
see the postgres user. The postgres user is not visible directly for
myself even if I am Administrator on my XP Pro box, I don't see that
being terribly different on your Home edition box.