Re: libpq won't connect when client is built with MinGW

From: "Stefan T(dot) Peters" <stefan(at)electroniczombie(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq won't connect when client is built with MinGW
Date: 2005-10-21 20:28:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I got it sorted out...

Turns out it was because I was running it from inside Eclipse (it
attaches STDIO to a sub-window, very nice feature BTW). Once I turned
off that feature (so that it ran in it's own normal console window), or
ran it from cmd.exe, it worked fine.

Must be a bug with the current version of Eclipse-CDT, will send it to
them ;)

--

Stefan T. Peters