Re: [ODBC] Unbound text box, Text > 255 characters, MSAccess/PostgreSQL

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pg-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Unbound text box, Text > 255 characters, MSAccess/PostgreSQL
Date: 2005-10-04 13:34:14
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-interfacespgsql-odbc
What version of Access?
Confirm that Access is interpreting the target field as MEMO, (either look at the linked table in design
mode, or use Tools->Analyze->Documenter).
For the query, determine the "type" of the parameter - Query menu->Parameters. Be sure you are using type
MEMO.

By the way, 3271 is a Jet error -- Invalid property value.

Good luck.