Re: queries against CIDR fail against 8.0.3?

From: Russell Francis <rfrancis(at)ev(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: queries against CIDR fail against 8.0.3?
Date: 2005-10-01 02:31:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
> Seems reasonable for us to offer a PGxxx class for every core backend
> type.  Send them in and we'll take a look...
> Kris Jurka

Attached is an implementation for the proposed PGcidr & PGinet classes.
 I have tried to follow the formatting conventions used in the geometric
extensions but is is a first attempt, please let me know if there is
anything else I should/could do to improve these.

I will take any comments / suggestions and incorporate them into the
PGmacaddr class also.