Re: HELP

From: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>
To: Vaccaro <tvaccaro1(at)socal(dot)rr(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: 2005-09-28 06:03:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Vaccaro wrote:

> I never download your product i don't even know what it is. When i
> started my computer up i saw 2 new accounts created. User Accounts.
> The accounts names were postgres services. It was password protected
> and limited account. I am running on windows XP. I Did delete the
> accounts. I want to know what happened i want it fixed. And i never
> want this to happen again

You probably installed a piece of software that required PostgreSQL. If
something you installed stops working, you will know what it is. Either
that or someone else installed it for you in order to work with it.

PostgreSQL is a relational database manager. It stores data for other
programs. It is not adware, spyware, or anything like that. You can
read more about it at http://www.postgresql.org

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting