postgresql cluster on SAN

From: Robert Ngo <robertngo(at)perridot(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql cluster on SAN
Date: 2005-09-21 00:39:10
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

Can i create create a cluster of postgresql server by sharing the
database file on a SAN? I am also looking into slony but slony replicate
data to each server and my database will potentially have terabytes of
data. I am thinking about a solution where a cluster of database server
will share database files on SAN, can this be done? I am also looking
for a load balancing salution for the postgresql database. Any sugestion?

pgsql-admin by date