Re: Contents page - usability suggestion

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Contents page - usability suggestion
Date: 2005-09-08 20:34:06
Lists: pgsql-docs
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Richard Huxton wrote:
>
>>Is it difficult to put these sections on separate pages?
>
> Yes.

I feared as much.

>>Is it a bad idea?
>

> No.
>
> We could simply get rid of them (rather than trying to move them
> somewhere else), which I would personally support.

If that's the decision, I'd be happy to put in the effort to make sure
the index covers everything useful out of the various lists. I'd need to
know soon or in a couple of weeks though. Off on honeymoon next week and
my new wife is understanding, but not *that* understanding...

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd