Re: figuring out why I am having this issue

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Joel Fradkin <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date: 2005-09-01 18:06:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I like the collection construct (for each)

If (error.Number <> 0) Then
'and this for-next loop is usually in a handle_db_errors routine instead of typing/pasting it all over my code
'plus it become a one-stop change where I can log the error to a db or file or event_log.
For Each dberr in con.Errors
Response.Write "An Error occurred................." & <br> & vbCrLf
Response.Write "Number: " & CStr(dberr.Number) & <br> & vbCrLf
Response.Write "Source: " & dberr.Source & <br> & vbCrLf
Response.Write "NativeError: " & CStr(dberr.NativeError) & <br> & vbCrLf
Response.Write "Description: " & dberr.Description & <br>
Next
Response.End
End If

It's all the same.

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Attachment Content-Type Size
greg.campbell.vcf text/x-vcard 241 bytes