Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time
Date: 2005-08-31 19:35:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just found out the databases on 8.0 where originally restored from a
7.4 server, so it seems I have never had the
lanvalidator function even while running on 8.0 for the last 10 months :-(

So how can I update my restored databases, i tried dropping the
language, but it wouldn't let me becasuse of dependent objects.

Thanks,

Tony

Are you using a database that was restored from an earlier version