message dupes anyone ?

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: message dupes anyone ?
Date: 2005-08-29 20:30:48
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-odbc

Hi folks,

is it just me or are there a lot of dupes of mails coming from this list?
Obviously noone else is complaining so it might be on my side though I
can't think of a source.
I've got simply Mozilla-Mail 1.7.11 colecting the stuff off my
provider's pop server along with some other lists. Mozilla sorts them
into message-folders and thats it.

I took a little survey and found pg-general and pg-sql not affected but
pg-novice has the dupes, too.
The funny thing is that not every single mail gets cloned but quite a lot.

Any hint ?

Andreas