Created objects not visible

From: Alex du Plessis <alxdp(at)telkomsa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Created objects not visible
Date: 2005-08-23 03:28:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi - I'm very new to pgsql and still very stupid. Can someone point me
in the right direction pls.

I run server v8.0 on an XP box and when I create new schems and tables
in a database with PGAdminIII they seem to create ok. Unfortunately,
everything created is not visible outside of PGAdminIII. can't even see
anything with psql. What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Alex