New-B Question #2

From: cbraden <cbraden(at)douglasknight(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New-B Question #2
Date: 2005-08-22 20:46:34
Lists: pgsql-novice
Folks,

Thanks so much for all your help.  Many people quickly replied to my
question with the information I needed.

What I would like to do, use PostgreSQL and PHP, is list all the columns
for a given table.  (Having finally choked the list of tables from
postgre).  In MySQL it is something like this "SHOW COLUMNS FROM
{tablename} FROM {databasename}".  I'm assuming I'm missing something
obvious and bonehead, but I can't seem to translate that into postgreSQL
to save my bacon.

Help?

Thanks,
Char-Lez Braden

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Steve PoeDate: 2005-08-23 01:37:39